Today, we celebrate Mama's 70 years. In lieu of a party, she wants to donate to charity but because we believe she deserves a treat, we are going on an overnight stay at Alegre beach resort.
Happy, happy 70th birthday, Ma! Please know how much we love you (despite our regular cat fights) and how grateful we are for all the little and big things you have done and still do to make us feel loved and special. There is no way to ever repay you but I thank God everyday for the gift of YOU.
I'll never cease to be amazed at how patient you are with me. I would always wonder if I will be as cool as you are when I'll be your age. And I will forever be amazed and thankful for the love and care you give Marti and Zach. I am one lucky daughter. I remember I almost NEVER had sleepless nights from the day they were born because you stayed awake (almost 24/7) just so I can get enough sleep. Which makes me think, how can I be so mean to you at times! I am sorry, Ma and I want you to know (again) that I really, truly love you.
I pray that the Lord will continue to bless you with good health, genuine happiness that only comes from Him, more happy moments with Marti and Zach, more pairs of Fitflops, and more birthdays.
2 comments:
ka sweet nimo mims..your mom should read this..=) im teary-eyed reading your entry..i miss my mama na nuon..
you are such a thoughtful daughter mims! happy birthday to your mom!
Post a Comment