Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

pleased


it’s been two months since i last went to the gym. we all went home to Surigao last week of March and although I tried to brisk-walk every other day while we were there, my food intake was not in ‘ moderation ‘. plus it was followed by another vacation in Bantayan where I ate kalde-kalderong rice to go with all the shells available there. anyhoo…

i was quite surprised but very pleased that although i haven’t lost more weight from the last time i went to the gym, i neither gained a pound! when i went to the gym and spa 6 hours ago to have a massage, i weighed myself and i was only 178 lbs. and to think i came straight from Jane’s baby shower where I ha 3 slices of pizza, a cone of ice cream, 2 pieces fried chicken and some palabok.


with that piece of good news, I am inspired to not gain back the weight I’ve lost but lose more. so, starting today, I will be exercising again and I’ll be cutting back my food intake. I should fit into The Fab Grab’s clothes! :-)

5 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

hahahhahah... sus mi.. if you lose more weight.. I'd hunt for your dream dress and give it to you for free..

Mommy Blogs said...

YAY!!! way to go mims =)

Mimi said...

* I'd hunt for your dream dress and give it to you for free..*

wow! karon dayon, magsugod na kog exercise balik!

Mimi said...

thanks, T. mas una pa ka nigamay nako.

chiarajulieann said...

mao gyud Mi, TFG is also one of the reasons i want to lose weight pronto. pero bisan pa dako, naningkamot gihapon kog shop didto he he.

kudos to both of us Mi, may we be thinner than everyone else we know by the deadline we set, lol!

About This Blog

Contact Me

  © Based on Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP