Although yesterday was supposedly my and Mama's special day, it was the kids who chose where to dine and what to do after dining. We didn't mind because their happiness comes first. :)
They didn't want anything fancy. After we heard Sunday mass, we went to one of their favorite local fastfood chains, the Orange Brutus. They love their sizzling burger steak, fried chicken, and hotdog-on-a-stick.
| me and my most precious treasures |
![]() |
| Mothergoose and me on mother's day |
One of my all-time favorite quotes on motherhood goes "a mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." I am very blessed to have a mother like our Mama. She loves me and is very patient with me even at my worst! I could not really imagine how I would be without someone like her.

No comments:
Post a Comment